Applications for the FAIT Fellowship 2024 cohort are being accepted September 12, 2023, to January 16, 2024, at 11:59 pm (EDT). Applications submitted after the deadline date will not be considered, so please take note of your local time zone.
Here are important deadlines to keep in mind:
Early Review Deadline: Jan 2, 2024. Take advantage of getting an early review of your application to ensure all documents are correctly submitted. This gives you time to resubmit documents if needed.
Final Deadline: Jan 16, 2024, at 11:59 pm (EST). Any applications submitted after this deadline will not be considered.
To begin, click the Apply Now button below. This will take you to The Washington Center’s program application portal login page. If you have not yet registered, click “Create an Account.” Once you are in the program application portal, click the Apply Now tab and select FAIT Fellowship.
Below are the current eligibility requirements for the FAIT Fellowship 2024 cohort. Women, members of minority groups historically underrepresented in the Foreign Service, and those with financial need, are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible to apply for the 2024 cohort, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in a full-time IT-related degree program at a U.S.-based accredited institution.
- For the undergraduate fellowship:
- Community college students in an associate degree program must be seeking admission to enter a full-time, IT-related bachelor’s degree program in fall 2024 AND on a timeline to graduate in spring 2026 after completing four full-time semesters.
- Four-year college/university students must be enrolled full-time in an IT-related bachelor’s degree program AND on a timeline to graduate in spring 2026 after completing four full-time semesters starting in fall 2024.
- Students enrolled in an accelerated bachelor’s/master’s IT-related degree program must be on a timeline to graduate in spring 2026 after completing four full-time semesters starting in fall 2024.
- For the graduate fellowship:
- Individuals must be seeking admission to enter a full-time, IT-related master’s degree in fall 2024 AND be on a timeline to graduate in spring 2026 after completing four full-time semesters.
- Hold a minimum 3.2 GPA on a 4.0 scale at the time of the application, and maintain this GPA throughout the program.
As a selected FAIT Fellow, you must:
If you are not sure whether your degree program fits into the timeline, please contact us at FAITFellowship@twc.edu before you apply.